We all have that little addiction for shoes. I have too many shoes but have a few of my favorites.
Here are some of my favorite footwear.
1. Golden Sandals: This is one of my fav. footwear. I wore it on my wedding. 😀 It looks superb with Indian party wear like sarees and suits.
2. Black heels: I think black heels is must for everyone. This one is very comfortable. I wore it with almost everything – Jeans, suits, sarees, dresses etc.
3. Kolhapuri chappals: I bought it from Aminabad market (Lucknow). It look very pretty with ethnic clothes. Minus point is… it’s not very comfortable 😦 but i like to wear it occasionally.
4. Mojari / Desi Jutti: Desi jutti is one of my favorites. I love to wear them with patiala salwars and jeans. I had so many of them earlier. But now i am left with this one only. Still… no worries, i am going to punjab next month and will buy lots of them from there. 🙂
5. Canvas shoes: I love them because i painted them. 🙂 Other wise also, i love canvas and sports shoes. They are super comfortable.
Follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/rohakas